COVID-19 Business Meaasures.
We are open for business.
During this time of heightened concern and uncertainty, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners remains our highest priority.
We have a dedicated team closely monitoring the coronavirus situation, including following the latest advice from leading medical professionals, and directives from government and local authorities.
We are planning and acting accordingly to provide safe, efficient, and convenient services and customer care through our dealership.
Arrange an Appointment - We Can Come To You
Search our large range of New, Demonstrator or Certified Pre-Owned vehicles on our website.
We can bring the vehicle to you to inspect and test drive, whilst always taking specials precautions to practice social distancing and hygiene.
Vehicle Pick-up and Drop-off
We are offering Pick-up and Drop-off for service customers.
We’ll pick-up your Mercedes-Benz from your specified location and can provide you with a Service Loan car in certain circumstances.
Cashless payment options are available to help ensure safe and easy payment options for our customers.
We can do any form of transaction or finance application over the phone or email.
Key touchpoints in vehicles will be sanitised after a service visit.
We will use recommended cleaning products and procedures to help ensure that all vehicles are clean and safe when returned to customers.
Added precautions within our dealership
All dealership staff have been advised to strictly adhere to the following:
- Refrain from shaking hands and practice active social distancing during interaction with customers.
- Wear necessary protective gear to help ensure proper hygiene during any customer interaction.
- Provide hand sanitiser dispensers across the business, particularly in high traffic areas.
- Increase frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas with additional staffing.
- If an employee is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical advice and remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
These are extraordinary times. As a valued customer, we will continue to keep you informed of important updates, initiatives or developments regarding the services we provide.
We are committed to minimising any disruption to our guests during this time, however our highest priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesiate to contact the Management on 1300 MYBENZ.